Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General terms
1.1. This document defines the Company's policy with limited liability company "Yew Logistics" (hereinafter referred to as LLC «TIS LOGISTICS», Operator) in respect of the processing of of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy), drawn up in in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. № 152-FZ "On personal data" (hereinafter - the Law on of personal data) and defines the processing personal data and security measures personal data undertaken by TIS LOGISTICS LLC.
1.2. The Operator shall make the following its overriding objective and condition the exercise of their rights and freedoms of the person and the citizen in the processing of their personal data, including the protection of privacy rights, personal and family secrets.
1.3. The Policy applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about website visitors and is publicly available and is to be posted on the official website https://tislogistic.com.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computing.
2.2. Personal data blocking - temporary cessation of processing of personal data (except cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website - a set of graphical and informational materials as well as computer and database programs, making them available on the Internet over a network to https://tislogistic.com.
2.4. Personal data information system - the aggregate of personal data contained in databases data, and the information systems that process them technologies and technical means.
2.5. Personal data depersonalization - actions in which the result of which cannot be determined without additional information personal data accessory to a specific User or other subject of personal data.
2.6. Processing of personal data - any act (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without automation such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, refining (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator - state authority, municipal authority, a legal or natural person, either alone or in conjunction with other persons organizing and/or processing personal data, as well as defining the purposes of the processing of personal data, the composition personal data subject to processing, actions (transactions) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data means any information relating to directly or indirectly to a specific or definable Website user https://tislogistic.com.
2.9. Personal data authorized by the data subject data for distribution, - personal data, access of the unlimited number of persons to whom the subject personal data by consenting to the processing personal data authorized by the data subject data for distribution in accordance with personal data act (hereinafter referred to as "personal data, allowed for distribution).
2.10. User - any website visitor https://tislogistic.com.
2.11. Provision of personal data - actions, aimed at disclosing personal data to a particular to a person or a group of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data - any action, aimed at the disclosure of personal data to unspecified persons (transfer of personal data) or to consult personal data of the unlimited of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or the provision of access to personal data in any other way.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign authority, a foreign to an individual or foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data - any action in resulting in the destruction of personal data irretrievably with no further recovery the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and/or the destruction of tangible personal data carriers.
3. Basic rights and obligations of the Operator.
3.1. The Operator shall have the right to:
- obtain from the data subject accurate information and/or documents containing personal data
- in the event of withdrawal of consent by the data subject processing of personal data the Operator may continue processing of personal data without the consent of the data subject personal data on the grounds set out in personal data act
- independently determine the composition and list of measures, necessary and sufficient to ensure obligations under the Personal Data Act data and the regulations adopted pursuant thereto legal acts, unless otherwise provided by the Act on personal data or other federal laws.
3.2. The Operator is obliged:
- provide the personal data subject with the following information concerning the processing of his personal data
- organize the processing of personal data in the following manner, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation
- respond to requests and inquiries from personal data subjects data and their legal representatives in accordance with requirements of the personal data act
- report to the competent authority for the protection of the rights of the subjects personal data at the request of that authority the necessary information within 30 days of receipt of such query
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy in relation to processing personal data
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data against unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, providing, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other misuse of personal data
- cease transmission (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, to stop processing and destroy personal data as and when, under the Personal Data Act
- perform such other duties as may be prescribed by the personal data.
4. Purposes of collecting personal data
- ensuring compliance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, federal laws and regulations Russian Federation
- the development of internal reference materials information support of the activities of LLC «TIS LOGISTIC»
- providing services upon request of Users
- informing Users about targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on Users' information preferences
- sending marketing messages by e-mail mail and SMS.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
5.1. Legal grounds for processing personal data The operator is:
- Constitution of the Russian Federation
- Civil Code of the Russian Federation
- Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Tax Code of the Russian Federation
- federal laws, other regulations in data privacy
- Operator's statutory (constituent) documents
- contracts between the operator and the entity personal data
- Users' consent to the processing of their personal data data, for the processing of personal data permitted for distribution.
5.2. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if completed and/or submitted by the User independently through special forms located on at https://tislogistic.com or sent to the Operator by e-mail. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User expresses its agreement to this Policy.
5.4. The personal data subject independently accepts the decision to provide his personal data and gives consent freely, of his own will and in his own interest.
6. Principles of personal data processing
6.1. Processing of personal data is carried out on in a lawful and fair manner.
6.2. The processing of personal data is limited to by achieving specific, predetermined and legitimate Objectives. Processing of personal data is not permitted, incompatible with the purposes of the collection of personal data.
6.3. It is not allowed to merge databases containing personal data processed in for incompatible purposes.
6.4. Only personal data that meet their processing objectives.
6.5 Content and scope of personal data processed meet the stated purpose of the treatment. Not allowed redundancy of the personal data processed in relation to to their stated purposes.
6.6. The processing of personal data shall ensure the accuracy of personal data, its sufficiency, and in necessary and relevant to the objectives processing of personal data. The Operator accepts the necessary measures and/or ensure their removal or clarification of incomplete or inaccurate data.
6.7. The storage of personal data is in the form of, allowing to identify the subject of personal data, not longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data data, if the retention period of personal data is not set federal law, a treaty to which you are a party, the beneficiary or guarantor of which is personal data subject. Personal data processed the data is destroyed or rendered anonymous when the purposes have been achieved processing or in the event of a loss of need to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
7. Amount of personal data processed:
7.1. The Operator shall process the personal data of customers with their consent granted for the duration of the them by treaties. In the cases stipulated by the Federal Law "On personal data", consent shall be given in writing Vision. Otherwise, consent shall be deemed to have been obtained upon at the conclusion of a contract or when making a conclusive Action.
7.2. The Operator shall process the personal data of customers in during the term of their contracts. The Operator may process personal data of customers after the expiration of their contracts within the time limit set out in paragraph 5 of Part 3 of Article 24 1 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation, part 1 of Article 29 of the Federal Law "On Accounting" and other regulations.
7.3. The Operator processes personal data of potential customers with their consent, which is given automatically upon the potential client completing the forms on the website TIS LOGISTICS LLC.
7.4. The Operator processes personal data of potential clients during the processing time for their contracting.
7.5. The Operator processes the following personal data clients:
- Family name, patronymic;
- Contact phone number;
- Email address;
- Other data required by special forms on the website of TIS LOGISTICS LLC.
8. Terms and conditions for the processing of personal data:
8.1. The processing of personal data is subject to the consent of of the personal data subject for the processing of his/her personal data Data.
8.2. The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act of another authority or official to be executed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
8.3. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which either the beneficiary or the the guarantor of which is the subject of personal data, as well as for the conclusion of a contract at the initiative of the personal data subject or the contract under which data subject will be beneficiary or guarantor.
8.4. The processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties or for the achievement of publicly important purposes provided that the rights and freedoms personal data subject.
8.5 Only those employees of TIS LOGISTICS LLC, job duties include which include the processing of personal data. Specified employees are only entitled to receive personal the data they need to perform their job duties.
8.6. The processing of personal data is carried out by:
- obtaining information containing personal data in orally and in writing directly from the subjects personal data;
- the provision by data subjects of original necessary documents;
- obtaining duly certified copies documents containing personal data or copying original documents;
- obtaining personal data when making requests to public authorities, state bodies extra-budgetary funds, other state bodies, authorities local government, commercial and non-profit organizations, individuals in the cases and in the order, stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- obtaining personal data from publicly available sources;
- entry of personal data into information systems TIS LOGISTICS LLC;
- the use of other means and methods of fixation personal data obtained in the course of TIS LOGISTICS LLC.
8.7. Transfer of personal data to third parties is permitted with the written consent of personal data subjects, for except where necessary for prevention of threats to the life and health of subjects personal data, as well as in other cases established by legislation of the Russian Federation.
8.8. In case of transfer of personal data to third parties in in accordance with the contracts concluded by TIS LOGISTICS LLC. ensures mandatory compliance personal data legislation of the Russian Federation Data.
8.9. Transmission of personal data to authorized bodies of the executive branch and the organization is carried out in as required by Russian law Federation. Storage periods of personal data in «TIS LOGISTICS» shall be determined in accordance with the law Russian Federation.
9. Procedures for collection, storage, transfer and other processing of personal data:
Security of personal data processed Operator, is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full compliance with applicable personal data protection legislation.
9.1. The Operator shall ensure the security of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
9.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances conditions will not be transferred to third parties, except cases related to the implementation of the existing legislation or if the subject of the personal consent is given to the Operator to transfer the data to a third party to a person for the performance of obligations under a civil law treaty.
9.3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, The user can update them on their own by sending a notification to the Operator to the email address Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Update personal data".
9.4. The term of processing of personal data is determined by the achievement of the objectives for which the personal data, unless otherwise provided by contract or the legislation in force. The User may at any time moment to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data data by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to processing personal data".
9.5. All information collected by third parties services, including payment systems, means of communications and other service providers, is stored and processed by the persons (Operators) in in accordance with their User Agreement and Policy confidentiality. The data subject and/or The User is obliged to familiarize himself/herself in due time with these documents. The Operator shall not be liable for the acts of third parties, including those specified in this service providers' paragraph.
9.6. Prohibitions set by the personal data subject on transmission (other than the granting of access), and for the processing or the conditions for processing (other than access) personal data authorized for distribution, not apply in cases of processing of personal data in public, community and other public interests, defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
9.7. When processing personal data, the Operator shall ensure confidentiality of personal data.
9.8. The Operator shall store personal data in in a form that permits identification of the personal data subject, no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data data, if the retention period of personal data is not set federal law, a treaty to which you are a party, the beneficiary or guarantor of which is personal data subject.
9.9. Termination of processing of personal data may be to achieve the purposes of the processing of personal data, the expiry of the subject's consent personal data or withdrawal of consent by the subject of personal data, as well as the identification of unlawful processing of personal data.
10. List of actions performed by the Operator with the received personal data:
10.1. The Operator shall collect, record, systematize, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data.
10.2. The Operator shall carry out automated processing personal data with the receipt and/or transmission of the received information over information and telecommunications networks or without one.
11. Cross-border transfer of personal data:
11.1. Prior to the commencement of cross-border of the transfer of personal data shall ensure that by a foreign state into whose territory personal data is intended to be transferred, the rights of personal data subjects are securely protected Data.
11.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data to territories of foreign States not in compliance to the above requirements may only be implemented in where there is written consent of the subject of personal data for its cross-border transfer personal data and/or the performance of a contract, a party which is the subject of the personal data.
12. Privacy of personal data:
The Operator and other persons who have accessed personal data, shall not disclose to third parties or disseminate personal data without the subject's consent personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal by law.
13. Final provisions:
13.1. The User may obtain any clarification on questions concerning the processing of his personal data data by contacting the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
13.2. This document will reflect any changes personal data processing policy of the Operator. Policy valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
13.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available is available online at https://tislogistic.com/politika-konfidencialnosti